To brighten up this dreary Saturday afternoon, I decided to go through my New Yorker cartoon collection (downloaded for free via iTunes) for a quick laugh and found six cute little cartoons (15 seconds each) containing examples of the dreaded present perfect. Yes, you’ve heard that right – six present perfect cartoons. Have fun!
Here are the sentences:
1. The jury has found you guilty.
2. Sorry. He’s changed his mind again.
3. We’ve voted you off the island.
4. Now look what you’ve done!
5. Thank you, but I’ve already provided for my children’s college education.
6. I love what you’ve done with the office!